Fashion Sketching is the first thing we do as soon as an idea hit our brain. As a beginner, drawing a croquis itself takes lots of time and by the time we want to transfer your ideas into design, we might miss any details. Its good to put designs on paper as soon as possible to avoid any mess. This is where free fashion figure templates comes handy.
What are Fashion Figure templates and why should we use them?
Fashion templates have became very popular these days in fashion industry with many designers using them, as the croquis are already pre-printed on paper and its easier and faster to draw your designs straight onto ready drawn models, rather than blank sheet of paper to encourage quick sketching.
Where to find free fashion figure templates?
Brands like fashionary offers a complete design solution through fashionary sketchbook and the offer free croquis templates as well. When it comes to free fashion croquis templates, there are tons of resources around the web, which I handpicked few of the best sources. And yes I’m on my way to prepare huge croquis bundle which will be available very soon for free. Now let’s get started with the list!
- Firstly if you are in a hurry or want to see all free fashion croquis templates in one place, then I gathered a huge collection on my pinterest board. Do follow for future updates.
- Designernexus offers more than hundred free fashion croquis templates of men, women and children in vector and bitmap formats. Also wide range of flats are available.
- Pret-a-template one of my most favorite templates I still use often for flats.
- Idrawfashion Excellent ready to go fashion templates with hairstyles and features.
- Fashionfinishingschool collection of templates for your next portfolio
- Douban Gallery of amazing figures
- Gigi Morris 161 pages huge collection of croquis templates excellent for portfolio.
- Universityoffashion collection of croquis
- Threads magazine A very basic croquis of petite, plus size, normal, man and children.
- Dctdesigns Basic croquis and design inspirations
- Martelnyc Female figure poses.
I recommend to download them and print all croquis and bind or file them and keep on adding everytime you find any new one. Trace the croquis on fresh sheet of paper by using light box and start designing. So every time you need to sketch, you have a big bundle of croquis right next to you in one place. Other way to use fashion croquis templates, which is quicker and i always use is to make it transparent or lighten the croquis while printing and print on bond paper or any art paper and start sketching directly on it. Either ways, Instead of spending time on croquis, one can directly focus on designing fashions right away. [bctt tweet=”Speed up your #fashionsketches with these fashion #croquis” username=”sewingnpatterns”] Grab your free croquis templates from library
Hope this free fashion croquis templates list is helpful to you, if i miss any, do let me know so i could add. If you liked it, do take a moment and help me by spreading a word through shares.