Fashion Sketching is the first thing we do as soon as an idea hit our brain.
As a beginner, drawing croquis itself takes lots of time and by the time we want to transfer your ideas into design, we might miss any details.
It’s good to put designs on paper as soon as possible to avoid any mess. This is where free fashion figure templates come handy.
Also, templates can help you to speed up the fashion sketching process.
“Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links at no cost to you. I certify that I either personally use these products or have used them for clients.”
What are Fashion Figure templates and why should we use them?
Fashion templates have become very popular these days in the fashion industry with many designers using them, as the croquis are already pre-printed on paper and its easier and faster to draw your designs straight onto ready drawn models, rather than a blank sheet of paper to encourage quick sketching.
Where to find free fashion figure templates?
Brands like fashionary offer a complete design solution through fashionary sketchbook and the offer free croquis templates as well. When it comes to free fashion croquis templates, there are tons of resources around the web, which I handpicked a few of the best sources. And yes I’m on my way to prepare huge croquis bundle which will be available very soon for free. Now let’s get started with the list!
- Firstly if you are in a hurry or want to see all the free fashion croquis templates in one place, then I gathered a huge collection on my Pinterest board. Do follow for future updates.
- Designernexus offers more than a hundred free fashion croquis templates of men, women and children in vector and bitmap formats. Also, a wide range of flats are available.
- Pret-a-template one of my most favourite templates I still use often for flats.
- Idrawfashion Excellent ready to go fashion templates with hairstyles and features.
- Fashionfinishingschool collection of templates for your next portfolio
- Douban Gallery of amazing figures
- Gigi Morris 161 pages huge collection of croquis templates excellent for the portfolio.
- Universityoffashion collection of croquis
- Threads magazine A very basic croquis of petite, plus size, normal, man and children.
- Dctdesigns Basic croquis and design inspirations
- Martelnyc Female figure poses.
How to use Fashion figure templates?
I recommend to download them and print all croquis and bind or file them and keep on adding every time you find any new one.
Trace the croquis on a fresh sheet of paper by using a lightbox and start designing.
So every time you need to sketch, you have a big bundle of croquis right next to you in one place.
Another way to use fashion croquis templates, which is quicker and I always use is to make it transparent or lighten the croquis while printing and print on bond paper or any art paper and start sketching directly on it.
Either way, Instead of spending time on croquis, one can directly focus on designing fashions right away.
Grab your free croquis templates from the library
Hope this free fashion croquis templates list is helpful to you, if I miss any, do let me know so I could add. If you liked it, do take a moment and help me by spreading a word through shares.